Fri. Mar 1st, 2024

New Delhi-The two shooters concerned within the killing of Rashtriya Rajput Karni Sena Chief Sukhdev Singh Gogamedi used public transport, prepare and taxi to evade arrest, stated an official on Sunday.

The Delhi Police’s Crime Branch had been monitoring the motion of the shooters for the final 72 hours after the Rajasthan Police approached them, the official stated.

“Rajasthan Police provided intel that the shooters after killing Rashtriya Rajput Karni Sena Chief Sukhdev Singh Gogamedi on December 5, took a taxi to Didwana in Rajasthan. From there, they boarded a bus to Delhi, ” the official stated

However, in the course of the Delhi Police probe, it was revealed that the 2 shooters disembarked from the bus at Dharuhera (Haryana).

“They took an auto-rickshaw from Dharuhera to Rewari railway station, then boarded a train for Hisar (Haryana). Upon reaching Hisar in the morning, they contacted Udham, who arranged a taxi, ” the official defined.

From Hisar, the trio travelled to Manali in Himachal Pradesh. Upon their return to Chandigarh on Saturday, a group stationed there apprehended them.

During the late night time operation, Delhi Police Crime Branch together with the Rajasthan Police apprehended three males, together with the first accused Rohit Rathore and Nitin Fauji from Chandigarh.

A group, underneath the supervision of DCP (Crime Branch) Amit Goel, collaborated with Rajasthan Police and through a late night time raid at a resort in Sector 22 in Chandigarh, the group efficiently apprehended the 2 shooters, Rohit and Nitin, together with Udham Singh, stated the official.

On December 5, two assailants entered Gogamedi’s home in Shyam Nagar space of Jaipur and opened fireplace at him. He was taken to the Metro Mass Hospital in Mansarovar the place he was declared lifeless.

His supporters have been sitting on strike since then demanding the arrest of the accused. On Wednesday night, Gogamedi’s spouse, Shila Shekhawat, in an handle on the protest web site, stated: “I have a demand that the protest will continue until the accused are brought before us.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *