Fri. Dec 1st, 2023

Congress MP Ravneet Singh Bittu on Thursday accused Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and his get together of giving shelter to India’s most wished terrorists and gangsters in Canada.

The Lok Sabha MP claimed that lots of of gurdwaras had been below the management of slain Khalistani terrorist Hardeep Singh Nijjar and banned ‘Sikhs for Justice’ chief Gurpatwant Singh Pannun, from the place each week hundreds of thousands of kilos are donated to Trudeau, his ministers and his get together. “This is the reason the Canadian Prime Minister is giving statements in favour of people like Pannun and Nijjar.”

Strongly criticizing the assertion of the Canadian Prime Minister, the Congress MP additionally claimed that medicine are being despatched from Canada to Punjab.

Of the checklist of high 10 terrorists and gangsters of India from Punjab, eight are presently residing in Canada, Bittu mentioned.

He added that Khalistani terrorist Pannun has threatened that he won’t permit Hindus to reside in Canada.

Bittu claimed that the right-hand man of the one that had murdered his grandfather was Hardeep Singh Nijjar, who went from Punjab to Canada and took shelter there.

The Congress MP has urged the “99.5 per cent” of peace-loving Indians (“the remaining 0.5 per cent are pro-Khalistan”) residing in Canada to place stress on the Canadian authorities in order that relations between the 2 nations don’t bitter and other people don’t undergo as a result of it.

While Bittu was mentioning in regards to the Canadian Prime Minister’s airplane breaking down in Delhi, Bhartrihari Mahtab, sitting on the Chairman’s chair, mentioned that Trudeau had visited New Delhi in 2018 after his airplane had additionally damaged down.

Mahtab additional mentioned that this time a airplane was additionally provided by the Indian authorities to take him.

The Congress MP mentioned that each one the gangsters residing in Canada are finishing up killings and murders in Punjab.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *