A 14-year-old boy in Uttar Pradesh, who was bursting firecrackers inside a metal glass, died after it exploded and its items struck the boy within the abdomen and legs.

The boy, Shaurya Singh, handed away in a hospital as a consequence of extreme blood loss.

After the freak incident, Shaurya initially tried to cover his grievous wounds from his mother and father.

Once his household got here to know of it, they rushed him to the native personal hospital.

The class 7 scholar succumbed whereas he was being referred to a better medical centre in Moradabad.

SHO of Noorpur, Sanjay Kumar, stated: “The incident came about at Morana village in Bijnor. We went to the village to analyze however the boy’s household didn’t file a police grievance.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *